The Stutsman County government consists of five county commissioners elected at large to serve on the County Commission. The commission meets at 4:00 PM on the first and third Tuesday of each month at the Stutsman County Courthouse, 511 2nd Ave SE, Jamestown.
Commission Chairman is Mark T. Klose. Other commissioners include Dennis Ova, Craig Neys, David Schwartz and Dale Marks.
- Mark T. Klose, Commission Chairman - Holds the following portfolios and serves on the following committees: Social Service Board, LEC Board, JSDC Board, Weed Board, Grievance Committee, Personnel Committee and Bureau of Reclamation Liaison.
- Dennis Ova, Commission Vice-Chairman - Serves on Social Service Board, Central Valley Health Board, Sheriff's Department, County Agent and Senior Citizens Board.
- Craig Neys - Serves on Social Service Board, South Central Regional Council, Regional Airport Authority, Landfill Committee, Bureau of Reclamation Liaison and State Fair.
- David Schwartz - Serves on Social Service Board, LEC Board, Local Emergency Planning Committee, Zoning Board, Road Department/Equipment Sharing Committee, Grievance Committee and Personnel Committee.
- Dale Marks - Serves on Social Service Board, JSDC Board, Chamber of Commerce (Ex officio), Library Board, Road Department/Equipment Sharing Committee, Zoning Board and Vets Club Liaison.