As part of the College of Agriculture, North Dakota State University, the Extension office has a partnership with county commissioners, the state of North Dakota and the US Department of Agriculture. Its purpose is to create learning partnerships that help adults and youth enhance their lives and communities. It believes in lifelong learning and maximizing resources through collaborations. Its educational program priorities are: farm, family and community economics, 4-H youth development, animal and crop production, human development and nutrition, food safety and health.
The Stutsman County office includes:
- Christina Rittenbach – Extension Agent, Family and Consumer Sciences
- Alicia Harstad – Extension Agent, Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Robin Barnes – 4-H Program Coordinator
- Stephanie Goodrie – Administrative Assistant
- Luella Morehouse – Nutrition Education Assistant, EFNEP/FNP